A hub of information; a place to inform, promote and share the latest news, events, opportunities and research. Being a partner means being involved. So, check it out and come back often.
Partner Benefits & Programs
Learn about new and current programs and benefits that are available for you and your business. From brochure distribution and activity in the meetings and group markets, to affodable co-op programs and online spolight advertising opportunities.
Bureau Events & Workshop Calendar
Whether it's getting to know us and what we do, networking with fellow partners industry professionals, or ways to freshen your business skills our events take place throughout the year
Research and Reports
Tourism is a vital economic driver for the entire region, and we've got the numbers to prove it. Keep up to date on most recent findings on how many visitors come to the the area, how much they spend, and what the HHRVB does to keep those numbers on the rise.
Tourism Works - Together.
Got news, special events, exclusive discounts to share with partners or your visitors, sponsorship opportunities or questions?
Partner Photo Contest!
Click. Submit. Win. This summer you have a chance to win prizes when partners submit photos to the bureau's marketing department. Monthly prizes given during July, August and September.
To qualify, submitted photos must meet the following criteria:
1. 300 dpi or greater photo file quality and must be file size of 1MB or greater.
2. Photos including recognizable people must have written permission allowing use of that individual(s) image for promotional purposes. (click here for photo permission release form).
3. Photos to be submitted to email@example.com starting now through August 31.
4. Photos must be able to be judged in one of the following five categories listed below.
Photos will be judged on the following categories:
1. Families. Traditional and non-traditional families, multi-generational families, diversity of ethnicity and age.
3. Couples. Including diversity of age and ethnicity.
4. Action shots. Gone are the days using exterior shots of buildings to sell the unique experiences of the Hershey Harrisburg Region. Send us your best action shots of visitors' experiences at your tourist attraction.
5. Smiles. Kids. Pets. Parents. Grandparents. Couples. Individuals. Show us the smiles of people having FUN in the Hershey Harrisburg Region.
Photo contest details and disclaimers:
1. All photo submittals become the property of the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau and will be used in various capacities for advertising and promotion online and in print.
2. All photo submittals including people in the images must have previously approved permission.
3. Monthly winners will be notified by email.
4. Only current, paid-to-date partners of the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau qualify for participation and prizes.